D-ICE Engineering is a deeptech created in 2015 in Nantes. It aims to contribute to 3 major challenges in the maritime environment:
- reducing its carbon footprint
- improving safety at sea
- producing clean energy
- multiphysics and multi-body modeling and simulation of marine operations
- the development of advanced scientific software marine engineering and knowledge of wind-powered vessels
- the development of advanced on-board control and navigation systems
About the Role
We are looking for a software engineer to join our Modelling & Simulation (COSMOS) team. Under the responsibility the department leader and involved in a highly-skilled team, you will contribute in the development of several products (cloud) as well as internal tools for data visualisation, mining or post-processing. With a solid technical background, you are passionated by the oceans and aims to involve yourself in a company developping innovative products and services in order to develop clean and renewable energies and improve the safety and security at sea. Full job offer here.
Passionate by the ocean and the maritime world, you have
- MSc Degree or PhD
- Cloud (AWS)
- git, cmake, etc.
- Good level of English
- Versatility, responsiveness and sense of priorities