D-ICE Engineering is a deeptech created in 2015 in Nantes. It aims to contribute to 3 major challenges in the maritime environment:
- reducing its carbon footprint
- improving safety at sea
- producing clean energy
- multiphysics and multi-body modeling and simulation of marine operations
- the development of advanced scientific software marine engineering and knowledge of velic-powered vessels
- the development of advanced on-board piloting and navigation systems
About the Role
The company is developing OCEANiCS, an advanced and powerful navigation system. The system is made of several softwares constantly evolving. The main objective of this internship is to implement an automated test framework for the OCEANiCS system. In collaboration with our R&D team, you will be in charge of multidisciplinary tasks including:
Join us !
- Implementation of low-level test bricks and end-to-end tests
- Automatic instrumentation of the simulator to create erroneous situations
- Definition of indicators to measure the quality of the system
- Deployment of the solution on the CI
Join us !