SQUIDX Business Development [Internship]
D-ICE Engineering is a deeptech created in 2015 in Nantes. It aims to contribute to 3 major challenges in the maritime environment:
- reducing its carbon footprint
- improving safety at sea
- producing clean energy
- multiphysics and multi-body modeling and simulation of marine operations
- the development of advanced scientific software marine engineering and knowledge of wind-powered vessels
- the development of advanced on-board control and navigation systems
About the Role
SquidX is a very powerful weather forecast management software, a reference in the offshore racing market. In collaboration with our business development team and the SquidX development team, you will be in charge of multidisciplinary tasks including:
Join us !
- Market Analysis & Projections analysis
- Client base landscape analysis
- Define and animate marketing outreach strategies
- Update of commercial offers & brochures
Join us !
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated student, ideally with an attraction for the maritime world or sailing and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious company.
- Business Development & Strategies
- Ability to work independently, to adapt in a start-up type environment
- Mastery of Google Workspace tools (Slides, Sheets, Docs, Drive) and Adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop, ...)
- Good Communication / Marketing skills
- Very good level of English
- Duration: 3 to 6 months