D-ICE Engineering is a deeptech created in 2015 in Nantes. It aims to contribute to 3 major challenges in the maritime environment:
- reducing its carbon footprint
- improving safety at sea
- producing clean energy
- multiphysics and multi-body modeling and simulation of marine operations
- the development of advanced scientific software marine engineering and knowledge of velic-powered vessels
- the development of advanced on-board piloting and navigation systems
About the Role
As part of its development, the structure must be strengthened on the commercial side and you will be fully involved. Reporting to the Chief Sales Officer, and in connection with the operational departments, you will have in charge of:
Join us !
- Multi-channel communication strategy
- Development of tools, communication supports and changes to the graphical chart
- Market studies and active competition intelligence
- Regular update of the website and animation of social networks
- Participation in the drafting of various application files / challenges
Join us !
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated student, ideally with an attraction for the maritime world or sailing and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious company.
- Business school education
- Ability to work independently, to adapt in a start-up type environment
- Mastery of Google Workspace tools (Slides, Sheets, Docs, Drive) and Adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop, ...)
- Good Communication / Marketing skills
- Very good level of English
- Duration: 3 to 6 months